- The SoftBrew treats the ground coffee beans gently they simply brew in the water at the heart of the pot.
- With SoftBrew the beans are not squashed and squeezed as can happen in a press pot.
- SoftBrew coffee is not excessively filtered as with a paper filter system.
- Nothing to throw away except the used beans.
- Because the coffee is not hidden away in pods-capsules you know what you are using. You are free to choose the coffee, the roast, the grind
The purpose of the SoftBrew filter is to keep the ground beans separated from the water thousands of microscopic holes allow the water to flow and take up the taste without over filtering whilst allowing some 'fines' to filter through to the coffee giving the typical 'body' of an excellent brew. The method is simple; place the filter in the porcelain pot, put coffee into the filter and pour over hot water at the temperature of your choice - that's it! CARE INSTRUCTION & WARNING: - Do not microwave metal parts - Not suitable for stovetop use - Use caution when handling hot water - Add water making sure you do not exceed the "MAX" level - Keep out of reach of children
1 x Jug in porcelain - SUS 304 (18/8) stainless steel filter
Sowden 1 3 Litre 44 oz OSKAR Porcelain Jug and SUS 304 18 8 Stainless Steel SoftBrew Coffee Filter White B003VV51ZE